1. HAL Allergy respects your unconditional right to privacy, for which purpose this privacy statement has been drawn up.
2. HAL Allergy offers visitors to this website the opportunity
to request that their personal details be changed or removed from
the database, to indicate that they no longer wish to receive
information or to indicate that they no longer wish to take
advantage of our services. You can send your message to:
HAL Allergy B.V.
P.O. Box 1204
2302 BE Leiden
3. Registration forms on this site sometimes ask users to provide contact details on a voluntary basis. These details are used to send information to and, if necessary, contact visitors. These details are not made available to third parties.
4. Cookies are used to provide specific information on your personal interests and offer you the possibility to save passwords, obviating the need to enter them every time you log in. This information also makes it easier for us to improve our websites in terms of content and technological features.
6. HAL Allergy takes care to protect the details against loss, theft or any type of unlawful processing, in so far as they fall within the bounds of its responsibility and control.